Here are five examples of how to help find the money for tuition at an independent school
- Earn cash back by making payments with a credit card that has a rewards program. By doing this you are basically earning a discount on the tuition equal to the rate of “cash back” paid to you by the credit card company. Just remember to keep the card paid up – don’t fall behind on the payments!
- Investigate the Coverdell Education Savings Accounts. These savings accounts permit you to set aside $2000 per year for private school education. Click here to learn more:
- Spread your tuition payments out. There is no requirement at Lawrence Academy that tuition be paid in full at one time. Your options include semester payments or monthly payments.
- Earn a $500 discount on tuition for every student you refer to Lawrence Academy that eventually enrolls. There is no limit on this discount. But, the enrolling student/family must indicate you are the person who referred them to Lawrence Academy.
- Be willing to sacrifice for your child’s education. Be imaginative as this is a tried and true method that over 5.4 million independent school students and their families use each and every year.